Lone Butte RanchCurrently Open
- Address: 68 Bonanza Creek Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87508, United States
- Phone: +1-5054739384
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Ranch, Family And Kids
Get in your Cowboy zone by taking a horse-back ride through Santa Fe’s beautiful terrain. The Lone Butte Ranch arranges hour-long rides that give you an experience of Santa Fe at its rawest. Seeing the sunset as you ride through the terrain is the highlights of the ranch and if you love animals, you will love the whole ride for sure.
A must if you want to see a different side of Santa Fe.
Lone Butte Ranch Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and wear sunscreen.
- Wearing sturdy shoes and appropriate clothes for horse-riding is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lone Butte Ranch
- 1 hour ride: N$ 45 per person
- 2 hour ride: N$ 75 per person
- Sunset 1 ½ hour: N$ 65
- For private ride prices, visit the official website or call up the ranch.
Lone Butte Ranch Hours
- Visit by appointment only. 24 hour prior reservation is needed.
How to Reach Lone Butte Ranch
- By renting a Car/Bike.
- By Taxi/ Cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.32% of people who visit Santa Fe include Lone Butte Ranch in their plan
50% of people start their Lone Butte Ranch visit around 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Lone Butte Ranch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lone Butte Ranch