San Miguel Chapel661 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 401 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87501, United States
- Phone: +1-5059833974
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The San Miguel Mission is the oldest church in the US and is a Spanish Colonial church built in the early 17th century. The church was damaged during the Pueblo Revolt and was repaired in the early 18th century. The adobe layout of the church is still maintained and is its highlight.
Other highlights include:
- An old church bell dating back to the 18th century.
- The main alter
- Wooden statue of Saint Michael dating back to the early 18th century.
Entrance Ticket Details For San Miguel Chapel
- Admission is N$ 1
San Miguel Chapel Hours
Hours of Mass:
- San Miguel offers Latin Mass at 2:00 p.m.
- Ordinary or New Mass at 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- The Schola Cantorum of Santa Fe sings Vespers and a Gregorian chant Mass every third Sunday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
The Chapel is open during most of the week for prayer and for visitors.
How to Reach San Miguel Chapel
- By Bus: Capitol
- By Train: Santa Fe Depot
- By renting a Car/Bike/Bicycle.
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.96% of people who visit Santa Fe include San Miguel Chapel in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
26.11% of people start their San Miguel Chapel visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see San Miguel Chapel
64.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Miguel Chapel