The Santa Fe Opera612 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 301 Opera Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87506, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-5059865900
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stage Show, Family And Kids, Opera House
The Santa Fe Opera House combines classic Opera performances with a view of Santa Fe like no other. The opera company was founded by John Crosby and till today provides a platform for Opera performers as well as Opera lovers a chance to see some fabulous performances.
The outdoor theatre is also loved for its dining option and the tailgating is a crowd favorite. You can also carry a small picnic of your own to the venue.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Santa Fe Opera
- For ticket prices, dining reservation and prices, call up the place or visit the official website.
The Santa Fe Opera Hours
Box Office Hours:
Off-Season (September through early-June):
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Mountain Time
In-Season (mid-June through August):
- Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm, Mountain Time.
- On performance evenings, the box office is open through the first intermission.
- 8:30 pm: July 1 through July 30
- 8:00 pm: August 1 through August 27
How to Reach The Santa Fe Opera
- By renting a Car/Bike.
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.78% of people who visit Santa Fe include The Santa Fe Opera in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.59% of people start their The Santa Fe Opera visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see The Santa Fe Opera
94.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Santa Fe Opera