Sena Plaza2 Votes
- Address: 125 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, United States
- Phone: +1-5059885792
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Plaza, Family And Kids
Beautiful trees with enough benches to sit around the Plaza and a range of restaurants and shops that make this historic part of Santa Fe appear modern, are the highlight of the Sena Plaza.
The Plaza was built around the early 18th century and was a business center for local business. Today, the small plaza is perfect for a walk around as you see the past and the present merge seamlessly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sena Plaza
- A few attractions at the plaza may have admission fees. Visit the official website of individual attraction for precise ticket prices.
Sena Plaza Hours
- Timings of individual shops and restaurants at the Plaza vary.
How to Reach Sena Plaza
- By Bus: Sheridan Avenue Transit Center
- By renting a Car/Bike/Bicycle.
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Fe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Fe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sena Plaza Reviews & Ratings
Best food cart on the Plaza. Good prices to. Love the green chili chicken tamale's. They got the meat you won't leave hungry.
Beautiful and lush garden patio dining. Excellent entrees and menus .parking available in large lot behind the building. Some good crafts, shies, and clothing shops around the sides of the patio dining,
Santa Fe, NM. Local tour guide told us this is the only authentic jewelry in town... hand made by these artists.
It's always fun to look in these shops. The courtyard is shady and beautiful with all the plants and flowers.
It's a wooded wonderland with fabulous shops and the cafe is out of this world!