The Shed Creative CookingCurrently Open
- Address: 113 1/2 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5059829030
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
The Shed Creative Cooking is a family owned and operated restaurant offering delectable southwestern food since 1953 in the circa 1692 hacienda, cantina styled bar, and the outdoor patio. For lunch and dinner starters, the Shed Creative Cooking offers Queso & Tortilla Chips, Grilled Shrimp and House Guacamole while the soup option includes Shed Corn Chowder, Fresh Mushroom Soup, and Posole. For Salads you can try Bleu Cheese & Walnut Salad, Shed Caesar, and Kale Salad. They also offer Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich, Gardenburger, Enchiladas, Blue Corn Burritos, and Huevos Rancheros. Fresh Lemon Souffle, Mocha Cake and Hot Fudge Sundae are your dessert options while your drinks options vary from Hot Cider, Hot Chocolate, Coffee/tea, Brandy, Cordials, Cognac, and Port Wines.
How to Reach The Shed Creative Cooking
- Bus 255 to stop - Paseo de Peralta & E Palace Avenue
- The Shed Creative Cooking Address: 113 1/2 E Palace Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA, United States
- The Shed Creative Cooking Contact Number: +1-5059829030
- The Shed Creative Cooking Timing: 11:00 am - 02:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!