Marina PiccolaCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Zona Lago, 84048 Santa Maria di Castellabate, Castellabate, Italy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Marina Piccola - Review
Castellabate boasts of a lively beach that overlooks the calm Mediterranean waters that are ideal for swimming and snorkeling. A favorite pass time of the locals, the beach has a number of restaurant shacks and day beds for its visitors. It is clean and cheerful with families and kids enjoying in the warm sun that summers bring with it. You can rent an umbrella and bask in the sun or take a dip in the inviting waters of the beach. A perfect way to spend a lazy day in a laid back town.
Marina Piccola Hours
- The beach has different timings for different seasons. Please ask locals about when and what times it is accessible
- It is open for longer hours from July to September and October to March, the beach closes for public at 5:00 pm.
How To reach Marina Piccola by Public Transport
- Reach by foot or bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santa Maria Di Castellabate before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Maria Di Castellabate and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Marina Piccola
95% of people who visit Santa Maria Di Castellabate include Marina Piccola in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
39.68% of people start their Marina Piccola visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Marina Piccola
93.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marina Piccola