How to Reach Santa Monica - The Easiest Way to Reach Santa Monica
HOW TO GET TO SANTA MONICA
- By Air : The LAX Airport (LA International airport) is the closest to Santa Monica. It is well connected to domestic as well as international destinations. From the LAX you can go down Santa Monica by FlyAway® Bus service, or the Big Blue Bus or shuttles or pre booked taxis.
- By Train : If you plan on going via rail, the Amtrak is the closest and is situated at Union Station, downtown LA.
HOW TO GET AROUND SANTA MONICA
- The best way to explore Santa Monica city is by foot or bike! However, if you decide not to travel this way, you can always hop onto a Big Blue Bus. It is well connected and has around 1000 stops all across the west side of LA.
- The Santa Monica Shuttle service was launched recently in May 2014. This service is however a hotel-sponsored service and hence you need to check up with your hotel help desk about it.
Are you looking for a Santa Monica travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Santa Monica
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Santa Monica. The most preferred mode of transport in Santa Monica is Car.
Average distance: 51.5 km Average time: 52.5 min
Car 100%Driving 52.5 min Overall average time for 51.5 kms 52.5 min
How to Reach Santa Monica from Nearby Cities
|San Fernando to Santa Monica||15.33 km||15 mins|
|Los Angeles to Santa Monica||24.56 km||46 mins|
|Pasadena to Santa Monica||39.11 km||39 mins|
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach Malibu
- How to reach Long Beach
- How to reach Ojai
- How to reach Santa Barbara
- How to reach Carlsbad
- How to reach Bakersfield
- How to reach Palm Springs
- How to reach Pismo Beach
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle