International Chess Park362 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Promenade near Santa Monica Pier, Ocean Front walk, Santa Monica, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Entertainment, Play, Family And Kids
Come and put your grey matter to use at one of the built-in chess tables, or watch intense rivalries among the regulars, including some master-level players. Santa Monica’s International Chess Park has permanent chess tables and boasts of a human-size chessboard.
How to Reach International Chess Park
- Ocean/Colorado Bus stop
- The Lobster
- Pier Burger
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Monica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Monica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- International Chess Park Address: Promenade near Santa Monica Pier, Ocean Front walk, Santa Monica, United States
- International Chess Park Timing: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.67% of people who visit Santa Monica include International Chess Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their International Chess Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see International Chess Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting International Chess Park
People normally club together Mt. Olive Lutheran Church and Santa Monica Pier Aquarium while planning their visit to International Chess Park.