Museum Of Flying314 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3100 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, California 90405, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 310-3982500
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Established in 1974 as the Douglas Museum and Library by Donald Douglas Jr, the second President of the Douglas Aircraft Company, the museum has an enviable collections of aircrafts like the Boeing 727, Lockheed Vega, Howard DGA 15, Wright Flyer, North American F 86H and many more. The Museum of Flying also has a flight simulator. The Maxflight FS3000 is a full motion simulator. You can choose from different aircraft models. Feel and live an actual air fight in a P-38 with the Combat Flight Simulator program, or have a nice, relaxing flight in a DC-3 over the Los Angeles area in the Flight Simulator X program!
Museum Of Flying Travel Tips
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Flying
- For Senior Citizens and Students- $8.
- Children aged between 3 to 12 years- $6.
- Children under 3 years its Free.
How to Reach Museum Of Flying
- Donald Douglas Loop Nb bus stop
- Spitfire Grill
- Bistro 31
- Roma Speciality Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santa Monica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Monica and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Flying Address: 3100 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, California 90405, United States
- Museum Of Flying Contact Number: 310-3982500
- Museum Of Flying Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Museum Of Flying Price: 10 USD
- Time required to visit Museum Of Flying: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!