Santa Monica Mountains, Santa MonicaCurrently Closed
- Address: Santa Monica, California, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Beach, Mountain, National Park, Entertainment, Play, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Archaeological Site , Rock Climbing, Canyon, Peak, Nature, Green House
About Santa Monica Mountains, Santa Monica
The Santa Monica Mountains are a part of the Transverse Range in Southern California. Located along the Santa Monica Beach, the mountains host an ample range of activities. Go trekking in the Malibu Canyon, climb up to Saddle Peak, Mount Lee and Mount Allen, enjoy the flora and fauna of the region by visiting one of the many national parks present in the mountains and soak in the Californian Native American culture by visiting the archaeology sites. Pay a visit to The National Park Service Visitor Centre, the staff over there will help you plan your trip into the Santa Monica Mountains.
Note that the following details are for The National Park Service Visitor Centre:
Address: Satwiwa Native American Indian Culture Centre: Newbury Park, CA
Anthony C. Beilenson Interagency Visitor Centre: King Gillette Ranch, Calabasas, CA
Contact Number: 805 370 2301 (Anthony C. Beilenson Interagency Visitor Centre), 805 370 2300 (Satwiwa Native American Indian Culture Centre)
Santa Monica Mountains Information
- Satwiwa Native American Indian Culture Centre is open only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- NIL, activity charges vary.
How To reach Santa Monica Mountains by Public Transport
- Magnolia/Woodman bus stop
- Van Nuys FlyAway terminal
Restaurants Near Santa Monica Mountains
- Neptune’s Net Restaurant
- Froggy’s Topanga Fish Market
- Mandarin Lotus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santa Monica before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santa Monica and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Santa Monica Mountains
22.96% of people who visit Santa Monica include Santa Monica Mountains in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.39% of people plan their visit to Santa Monica Mountains between 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Santa Monica Mountains
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santa Monica Mountains
Santa Monica Mountains, Santa Monica Reviews
All QuestionsSanta monica mountains
- Attractions near Santa Monica Mountains
- Mt. Olive Lutheran Church