Alameda AvenueCurrently Open
- Address: Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids
Alameda avenue is the main avenue in Santiago which runs East-West and is known for important attractions and historic places that line the avenue. The avenue is located where there used to be Mapocho River’s stream bed and since the river dried up around the 16th century, many buildings were constructed here.
Take a walk through the Avenue to see beautiful places like The Moneda Palace, San Francisco Church, National Library and Club de la Union among others. If you are staying in Santiago only for a day or two, a walk through this place is perfect to absorb the essence of the city.
How to Reach Alameda Avenue
- Metro: At Union Latino Americana
- Bus: At PA657 - Parada 5 / (M) Unión Latinoamericana
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alameda Avenue Address: Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
- Alameda Avenue Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Alameda Avenue(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alameda Avenue: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.25% of people who visit Santiago include Alameda Avenue in their plan
95% of people start their Alameda Avenue visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Alameda Avenue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alameda Avenue
People normally club together Central Post Office and Parque O'higgins while planning their visit to Alameda Avenue.