Barrio Bellavista, Santiago
About Barrio Bellavista, Santiago
Barrio Bellavista, Santiago - Address
Address: Calle Antonia Lopez de Bello 14, Recoleta, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Bar, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Barrio Bellavista is one of the hippest places in Santiago and you will be spoilt for choice by trendiest local bars and restaurants, avant-garde art galleries and local shops that sell craft articles.
Whether you grab a coffee at a Café while people-watching or buy specialty gifts like shawls, rugs, blankets, copper articles or semi-precious stones, the Barrio keeps you engaged during your visit.
If you are looking for a place to party late at night, the place is buzzing with discos and pubs that play modern music.
Get ready to enjoy non-stop in one of the funkiest areas of Santiago with a visit to the Barrio Bellavista. You don’t need a ticket for Barrio Bellavista to enjoy in its various shops, nightclubs and restaurants. Barrio Bellavista ticket prices may hold for some of its attractions but as a whole you can visit this street for free. You can buy tickets for Barrio Bellavista tours where you will get a guided experience of the whole place. Barrio Bellavista tickets are an easy fit with some of the other popular attractions in Santiago.
Barrio Bellavista Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for various club, galleries and pubs vary. Visit the individual website of the places for precise prices.
Barrio Bellavista Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual clubs, pubs, shops and restaurants vary. Visit the official website of the place for individual timings.
How To reach Barrio Bellavista by Public Transport
- Metro: At Baquedano station or at Patronato station.
- Bus: At PC1108 - Parada / Plaza Caupolicán.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Barrio Bellavista, Santiago Reviews - Write a Review
Was expecting great things from this place but ultimately, I think it fell very short. The graffiti around here is OK at places but not quite what I was expecting. It's a very hipstery neighbourhood with tourist trap restaurants and cafes, which is a shame. (manages to find an empanada for 3000 pesos... Couldn't believe it haha. Overall, maybe worth a quick see but unless you have money to burn, there are better places to see.
Best place to drink and eat. Most bohemic part of Santiago.
If you go to Santiago you just can not miss this place! Awesome!
So many options to choose from, restaurants, pubs, food yards, cultural places, the vibe on the weekends is unique
A lot of discotheques, pubs and restaurants. But it gets dangerous a night
- Nearby Attractions
- Centro Artesanal Santa Lucia
- Selva Viva
- Museo Ferroviario De Santiago
- Chilean National History Museum
- Votive Temple Of Maipu
- Santiago Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Museo Artequin
- Former National Congress Building
- Barrio Concha Y Toro
- Urbn Stgo
- Santiago Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Santiago
- What to See in 48 Hours in Santiago
- What to See in 72 Hours in Santiago
- How to Spend 5 Days in Santiago
- How to Spend 6 Days in Santiago
- How to Spend 7 Days in Santiago