Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos89 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Apoquindo 9085, Santiago, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile Map
- Phone: +56-28969841
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Centro Artesanal Pueblito Los Dominicos, located at the foothills of the Andean Mountains is an historical site where the small village was found.
The villages’ country land is home to some of the best artisans in Chile and as they strive to keep their traditional art alive, you can witness how they shape articles made from wood, leather, baked mud, wool, metals and semiprecious stones (known for Lapis Lazuli) among others.
The whole village beckons to shopaholics who like to shop local or anyone who simply wants to carry a piece Chile back home with them. The place is also apt for gift shopping!
Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos Travel Tips
- You can also contact on +56 8969842/ +56 8969843.
Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos Hours
- Monday partially opened.
- For any other timing, visit the official website or call up the place.
How to Reach Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos
- Metro: At Los Dominicos
- Bus: At PC1020 - General Blanche Esq. / Círculo Apolo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos Address: Av. Apoquindo 9085, Santiago, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos Contact Number: +56-28969841
- Time required to visit Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.73% of people who visit Santiago include Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos in their plan
30.77% of people start their Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos
People normally club together Falabella Parque Arauco and Iglesia De San Francisco while planning their visit to Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos.