Centro Cultural Palacio De La MonedaCurrently Closed
- Address: Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-223556500
- Ticket Price: 2000 CLP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
About Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda, Santiago
The cultural center is loved for its wide variety of activities, exhibitions and movies which cover everything about the culture (historic as well as evolving) of America.
Designed by Chilean architect Cristián Undurraga and functioning since 2006, the whole center covers a large part to the south of the Moneda Palace.
The place hosts temporary and permanent exhibitions and also has its own Cinema Theater where you can catch a movie or simple absorb the creativity of the Design gallery and the Tunnel which showcases some of the best art pieces in the region.
The place also showcases exclusive local artwork including artisanal work from remote places in Chile.
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda Information
- Take a tour of the nearby Moneda Place (will need prior reservation) or catch their ‘Changing of the Guards’ Ceremony.
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda Ticket Prices
Main exhibition at Citizenship Square 26 - Metro La Moneda:
- Chilean and foreign residents CLP 2000
- Students, Conventions and Elderly: CLP 1000
- Foreigners $ 5000 | Foreign students CLP 2500
- Free admission every day until 12:00 pm.
- Design Gallery | Gallery Tunnel: Free admission
Movie Theatre and Microcine:
- General: CLP 3000
- Students, Conventions and Elderly: CLP 2000
- Children 's Film: Free every Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 pm
- For any other prices, visit the official website.
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda Opening and Closing Hours
Citizenship Square 26 - Metro La Moneda:
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am – 7:30 pm.
Design Gallery & Gallery Tunnel:
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am – 7:30 pm.
Cedoc Visual Arts:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm; Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- National Cinema Movie Theater: 6:15 pm and 8:30 pm; Microcine: 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- For guided tours, you will have to register 2 weeks in advance. Timings are Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
How To reach Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda by Public Transport
- Metro: At La Moneda station.
- Bus: At PA375 - Parada 2 / (M) Universidad De Chile.
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda
95% of people who visit Santiago include Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.45% of people start their Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda
92.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda Map
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda Trips
6 Views20 Days 19 Nights20 Day Trip to Chile, Argentina, Brazil from LondoBy: Liana CalbeazaCity: Rio De Janeiro, Puerto Iguazú, Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, El Calafate, El Chaltén, Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas, Santiago
Centro Cultural Palacio De La Moneda, Santiago Reviews
Visited on a Sunday afternoon and it was very quiet. There is a shop selling handicrafts that looked very interesting. Unfortunately we were going on elsewhere so I was unable to buy.
Beautiful space for expositions. Free before 12:00. There is a nice place for children to entertain themselves and learn at the same time as well as a natural shop with food, beauty and skin care products, and some local spices.
A 2 hour nice visit to understand a little the chilian culture. a nice shop inside
Easily accessible. There can be multiple events or expositions concurrently so this can be a long visit. Parking is EXPENSIVE! Go by public transportation or other means if possible.
Great space for kids to play. Huge underground space for exhibitions and so cleverly hidden under the square above. Fully accessible.
All QuestionsCentro cultural palacio de la moneda
- One Life Mission Church
- Terhune-Gardner-Lindenmeyr House
- St Matthew's Episcopal Church
- The Sports Complex
- Van Saun Dog Park
- Van Saun Park Train Ride
- Indian Hills Farms
- Besen Park
- Van Saun Park
- Gabrielle Art & Frame Of Paramus
- Center-Bus & Spiritual Devmnt
- Church Of Jesus
- Don Robert Orchestras
- Sirianni Park
- Congregation K'hal Adath Jeshurun