Costanera CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Avenida Andres Bello 2425, Providencia, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-229169200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Costanera Center - Review
The Costanera Center is retail therapy at its best with some of the biggest brands of clothing, accessories, perfumes, shoes and more spread across a six-floor shopping mall. The place also has a wide variety to offer for foodies with premium international food chains that serve their signature food.
The complex consists of the shopping mall, the Gran Torre Santiago (tallest building in Latin America at 980 feet) and three other skyscrapers.
The center has its own Cinema theatre where you can drop by for a movie or simply take a walk around the glamorous shops to window shop! Either ways, the place is perfect for spending a couple of hours when in Santiago.
Costanera Center Information
- Other contact number: +5629169226
Costanera Center Ticket Prices
- Prices for Cinema vary. Visit the official website or call up the place for precise prices.
Costanera Center Hours
- Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday and holidays from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
EASY (supermarket for home and construction)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
For any other timings and queries and visit the official website.
How To reach Costanera Center by Public Transport
- Metro: At Los Leones.
- Bus: At PC270 - Parada 4 / Hospital Metropolitano.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Costanera Center
72.97% of people who visit Santiago include Costanera Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.36% of people start their Costanera Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Costanera Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costanera Center
Costanera Center Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru from BrusselsBy: Guest UserCity: Buenos Aires, Santiago, San Pedro De Atacama, Uyuni, La Paz, Cusco, Lima
Costanera Center, Santiago Reviews
Very capitalist and expensive. Only recommended for mall addicts. There are a wide variety of restaurants though. Just make sure if they are open on holidays
Loved the view from the top of this building. It was breath taking. Also the food options available. Superb place to hang out.
Nada Que envidiar a otros paises. Excelente. Top de top
One stop shopping mall with clothing stores, supermarkets, electronic stores and more. Its easily accessible with public transport too.
Why no local food? The cafeteria had no authentic Chilean food. It seemed. Tower and movie were great.