Costanera Center, Santiago
About Costanera Center, Santiago
Costanera Center, Santiago - Address, Phone Number
Address: Avenida Andres Bello 2425, Providencia, Region Metropolitana, Chile
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 6.4K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Theatre, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Costanera Center is retail therapy at its best with some of the biggest brands of clothing, accessories, perfumes, shoes and more spread across a six-floor shopping mall. The place also has a wide variety to offer for foodies with premium international food chains that serve their signature food.
The complex consists of the shopping mall, the Gran Torre Santiago (tallest building in Latin America at 980 feet) and three other skyscrapers.
The center has its own Cinema theatre where you can drop by for a movie or simply take a walk around the glamorous shops to window shop! Either ways, the place is perfect for spending a couple of hours when in Santiago.
Costanera Center Information
- Other contact number: +5629169226
Costanera Center Ticket Prices
- Prices for Cinema vary. Visit the official website or call up the place for precise prices.
Costanera Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday and holidays from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
EASY (supermarket for home and construction)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
For any other timings and queries and visit the official website.
How To reach Costanera Center by Public Transport
- Metro: At Los Leones.
- Bus: At PC270 - Parada 4 / Hospital Metropolitano.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Costanera Center, Santiago Reviews - Write a Review
Thoroughly recommended as a place to cool off during the 9 months or so of hot sunny weather each year. There's plenty of space here (6 floors!!) shops, a cinema and places to eat and drink. Also thoroughly recommended is the trip by express lift up to the viewing platform right at the top of the tower. Amazing views across the city skyline and towards the Andes. Well worth the money. Ah.... and it's just a shade higher than the Shard in London...if you like your statistics.
Huge shopping center. Lots of options. Each level is divided by section. Enormous food place. Access to the Sky costanera from the First floor
Very nice mall. You can find excellent options in the food court. There are stores of the main brands
lots of stores of all kinds and wide spaces. restrooms are spacious and mostly clean at all times. not too noisy adn great for families.
Separe a visita ao Costanera no primeiro dia da viagem a Santiago. Os guias na visita ao topo do prédio dão muitas informações e é muito interessante para ter uma visão geral da cidade. A vista da cidade, dos cerros e da cordilheira é muito bonita. O shopping também é bom e possui várias opções de lojas de roupas, eletrônicos, porém não são as opções mais baratas.
- Nearby Attractions
- Selva Viva
- Museo Ferroviario De Santiago
- Chilean National History Museum
- Votive Temple Of Maipu
- Santiago Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Museo Artequin
- Former National Congress Building
- Barrio Concha Y Toro
- Urbn Stgo
- Ralli Museum
- Santiago Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Santiago
- What to See in 48 Hours in Santiago
- What to See in 72 Hours in Santiago
- How to Spend 5 Days in Santiago
- How to Spend 6 Days in Santiago
- How to Spend 7 Days in Santiago