Costanera CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Avenida Andres Bello 2425, Providencia, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-229169200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Costanera Center - Review
The Costanera Center is retail therapy at its best with some of the biggest brands of clothing, accessories, perfumes, shoes and more spread across a six-floor shopping mall. The place also has a wide variety to offer for foodies with premium international food chains that serve their signature food.
The complex consists of the shopping mall, the Gran Torre Santiago (tallest building in Latin America at 980 feet) and three other skyscrapers.
The center has its own Cinema theatre where you can drop by for a movie or simply take a walk around the glamorous shops to window shop! Either ways, the place is perfect for spending a couple of hours when in Santiago.
Costanera Center Information
- Other contact number: +5629169226
Costanera Center Ticket Prices
- Prices for Cinema vary. Visit the official website or call up the place for precise prices.
Costanera Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday and holidays from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
EASY (supermarket for home and construction)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
For any other timings and queries and visit the official website.
How To reach Costanera Center by Public Transport
- Metro: At Los Leones.
- Bus: At PC270 - Parada 4 / Hospital Metropolitano.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Costanera Center
95% of people who visit Santiago include Costanera Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
53.19% of people start their Costanera Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Costanera Center
93.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costanera Center
Costanera Center Map
Costanera Center Trips
Costanera Center, Santiago Reviews
The biggest problem with this shopping mall is that it's always packed. So you have to be very patient and just enjoy walking around and queuing. Good side is it's got a good selection of shops and it's near the metro. It has the only Top Shop and H&M near a metro station, if I'm not mistaken. Although as I said before, be aware of the queues to pay.
A really exceptional mall. It's worth visiting to just walk around a bit. You can also go to the observation deck and get a great 360 view of Santiago.
An over priced high end mall. 5 floors of international shopping. The employees are rude and I can't count the number of times I was cut off by staff moving products and not giving a darn about potential customers they almost ran into and blocked along the way. Also, many shops lock clothes to shelves, so you have to ask said rude staff to go out of their way to help you if you want to try on a product. Most of the products are your typical international mall products sold at high prices but produced under questionable ethical conditions. I have not paid to see the view from the top of the building. I hear it's a nice view, but expensive and not much different from the view from San christobal park (which is free). Also, the Christmas display is impressive and perhaps worth checking out.
This place has amazing views. It's the tallest building in Latin America--quite impressive. We went when it was relatively empty. I can inside it getting pretty packed. Apparently if you go later in the day and stay until evening the views are spectacular.
La peor experiencia la tuve hoy al no poder entrar a una tienda con el carro de jumbo. Se supone que si puedo andar por todo el mall con el, que? Que deje mis compras en un pasillo del mall para ver algo mas? Es que puedo golpear algo me dijeron en MORPH (una de mis tiendas favoritas), y acaso un coche no? Me fijé que una madre con su coche si pudieron entrar y nadie los discriminó como a mi. Pensé que era porque creían que me robaría algo pero no, resulta que un carro, q es del mismo ancho q un coche porque cabe por los pasillos IGUAL y no choqué nada los pocos minutos que pude mirar algo, les parece que no puede entrar... Lugar para añadir a mi lista negra de tiendas a las que no quiero ir... MÁS...
All QuestionsCostanera center
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal