The Costanera Center is retail therapy at its best with some of the biggest brands of clothing, accessories, perfumes, shoes and more spread across a six-floor shopping mall. The place also has a wide variety to offer for foodies with premium international food chains that serve their signature food.
The complex consists of the shopping mall, the Gran Torre Santiago (tallest building in Latin America at 980 feet) and three other skyscrapers.
The center has its own Cinema theatre where you can drop by for a movie or simply take a walk around the glamorous shops to window shop! Either ways, the place is perfect for spending a couple of hours when in Santiago.
Costanera Center Travel Tips
- Other contact number: +5629169226
Entrance Ticket Details For Costanera Center
- Prices for Cinema vary. Visit the official website or call up the place for precise prices.
Costanera Center Hours
- Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Sunday and holidays from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
EASY (supermarket for home and construction)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
For any other timings and queries and visit the official website.
How to Reach Costanera Center
- Metro: At Los Leones.
- Bus: At PC270 - Parada 4 / Hospital Metropolitano.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.57% of people who visit Santiago include Costanera Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.36% of people start their Costanera Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Costanera Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costanera Center