Events and Festivals in Santiago, Chile
Events and Festivals in Santiago
Santiago has some pretty colorful festivals and events spread all year round but the highlights are during the first few months of the year.
- Love parade: The colorful festival held in January is celebrated with parades, floats, music, food and drinks.
- San Sebasti Feast Day: Held in January to honor the Patron Saint of Chile, devotees take on to the street in parades with music and have s small candle display at night.
- Santiago Jazz Festival: Held in February, the festival is known for live Jazz bands and artists which entertain throughout the Public parks of the city.
- Wine Festival (Vinos de Chile): Hosted at the Plaza San Francisco Hotel every March, the festival showcases 30 of the vineyards around Santiago and includes tastings and entertaining events spread across a whole week.
- Easter: Celebrated in April, Easter is celebrated in churches around Santiago with deep faith and love.
- Independence Day: To celebrate their independence from Spain in 1850, the Independence day is held in September with huge parades and loads of places to party and drink.
Trip plans for Santiago
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santiago
Santiago Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santiago
Save 10%Turismo Blue agency in Santiago Chile offers excursions Mountain Vineyards Beach New on TripHobo
Duration: 11 Hrs
The El Yeso reservoir is located in the interior of the so-called Cajn del Maipo. This dam was built for ten years, inaugurat...
Save 7%Andean Water Reservoir Day Trip, Embalse del Yeso New on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
Take the magic of the Mountain! The best views of the Andes mountain range in the Cajon del Maipo, with nature, in an environ...
Panoramic easy Half Day Hiking from Santiago New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Santiago is one of the best cities in the world to practice hiking. Surrounded by hundreds of summits which allows outdoors s...Book Now
Save 6%Learning to ski in La Parva New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Special for beginners Even if youve never put on skis or a snowboard in your life, youll enjoy the slopes of the biggest ski ...
- Events & Festivals in Graneros
- Events & Festivals in Almendral
- Events & Festivals in Rocas De Santo Domingo
- Events & Festivals in El Convento
- Events & Festivals in Caleta Horcon
- Events & Festivals in Commalle
- Events & Festivals in Pichidangui
- Events & Festivals in Duao
- Events & Festivals in Quillayes
- Events & Festivals in Atacama
- Events & Festivals in Puerto Varas
- Events & Festivals in Peumos
- Events & Festivals in Palguin
- Events & Festivals in Vasquez
- Events & Festivals in Coihueco