Events and Festivals in Santiago
Santiago has some pretty colorful festivals and events spread all year round but the highlights are during the first few months of the year.
- Love parade: The colorful festival held in January is celebrated with parades, floats, music, food and drinks.
- San Sebasti Feast Day: Held in January to honor the Patron Saint of Chile, devotees take on to the street in parades with music and have s small candle display at night.
- Santiago Jazz Festival: Held in February, the festival is known for live Jazz bands and artists which entertain throughout the Public parks of the city.
- Wine Festival (Vinos de Chile): Hosted at the Plaza San Francisco Hotel every March, the festival showcases 30 of the vineyards around Santiago and includes tastings and entertaining events spread across a whole week.
- Easter: Celebrated in April, Easter is celebrated in churches around Santiago with deep faith and love.
- Independence Day: To celebrate their independence from Spain in 1850, the Independence day is held in September with huge parades and loads of places to party and drink.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santiago
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santiago
Save 7%Portillo Inca Lagoon at The Andes Mountains and San Esteban Vineyard from Santiago32 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This tour will take you to the highest of the Andes by the international road to Argentina. The route gives a postcard view o...
Save 8%Santiago Walking Tour: Food Tastings and Markets Including Lunch38 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Watch vendors holler and shoppers bargain in the bustling markets of Mercado Central and La Vega during this 4-hour food-and-...
Save 7%Day Trip to Cajon Del Maipo from Santiago85 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
This 9-hour tour takes you into Cajn Del Maipo;the perfect place to escape from the city and be in the middle of the Andes mo...
Save 7%Day Trip to Cajon del Maipo Embalse El Yeso45 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Connect with nature in an environment of peace and fresh mountain air with the best views of the Andes. Discover the Embalse ...