Former National Congress Building38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Compania de Jesus 1131, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +56-226747800
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Library, Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Ex Congreso Nacional was used as a government building for the National Congress till 1973. The building was declared as a National monument in 1976 and is presently functional as the headquarters of Santiago Chamber of Deputies and the Senate and the Library of Congress.
The building is loved for its gregarious architecture with beautiful accents like royal Pillars, stately interiors and an attached garden which adds to its beauty.
Entrance Ticket Details For Former National Congress Building
- Guided tours are available for free.
Former National Congress Building Hours
- For timings of guided tours, visit the official website.
- Access for only the Library of Congress: Open Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm.
How to Reach Former National Congress Building
- Metro: At Plaza de Armas
- Bus: At PA422 - Parada 2 / Bandera Santo Domingo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.