La Chascona868 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fernando Marquez de La Plata 0192, Santiago, Providencia, Region Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-227778741
- Ticket Price: 6000 CLP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
La Chascona was one of the three houses of the famous Poet Pablo Neruda built for his secret lover Matilde Urrutia. The house is one of the most fascinating place to witness- giving a rare peak into the Poet’s co-designed spaces which carry an essence of his mind. From intimate reading places to the colorful dining room, the place oozes the couple’s artistic taste.
- Authentic furniture and silverware.
- The painting of Matilde with two heads painted by Mexican artist Diego Rivera among other pieces of art.
- Regular art exhibitions held here.
La Chascona Travel Tips
- Other contact number: +56227378712
Entrance Ticket Details For La Chascona
- General Admission: CLP 6,000 (five thousand Chilean pesos) per person.
- Special Admission: CLP 2,000 for students and Chileans over 60 years.
How to Reach La Chascona
- Metro: At Salvador
- Bus: At PC1108 - Parada / Plaza Caupolicán.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.06% of people who visit Santiago include La Chascona in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.13% of people start their La Chascona visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see La Chascona
78.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Chascona