Museo Interactivo Mirador280 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Av. Punta Arenas 6711, La Granja, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +56-228288000
- Ticket Price: 3900 CLP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Museo Interactivo Mirador was founded by the First Lady Marta Larraechea in 1995 through the Foundation New Times which supports learning science through interactive methods.
The museum is one such endeavor of the foundation to make learning easy, fun and relatable to people of all ages. Many famous people including Michelle Obama have toured the museum. The museum is one of the most kid-friendly places in Santiago and if you have curious children, this place is perfect to give them an educational experience.
The grounds also have a Park and a Casino- making the place a rather entertaining one!
Museo Interactivo Mirador Travel Tips
- Other contact number:+56 228288020
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Interactivo Mirador
- Under Two Years: Free entrance
- Over 2 years and under 12: CLP 2,700
- Over 12 years and under 60: CLP 3,900
- Over 60 years: CLP 2,700
- Students with National Student Card (TNE): CLP 2,700
- Teachers with accreditation document: CLP 1,300
- Promotion: Wednesday at half price.
- All children under 14 years can only enter with an adult of 18 years or more.
For any other prices, visit the official website.
Museo Interactivo Mirador Hours
- MIM Museum and Park: Tuesday through Sunday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Ticket offices: Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Casino: Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 am to 6:30 pm.
The museums may be closed occasionally for maintenance purposes. For any other information, visit the official website.
How to Reach Museo Interactivo Mirador
- Metro: At Mirador
- Bus: At PE473 - Parada 1 / Mim.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.64% of people who visit Santiago include Museo Interactivo Mirador in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Museo Interactivo Mirador visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museo Interactivo Mirador
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Interactivo Mirador
Museo Interactivo Mirador Reviews & Ratings
World class!!! Been on many museums around the world and this one has nothing to envy any technology and interactive museum. Fun, for kids and adults. Big outdoor areas for picnic and spend time with the family before or after the museum. Not bad English translations, however, could use more on the instructions side. Overall was a great experience.
We went to a gig for kids, for the closing day of the science week! It was for free and we had a wonderful time. MIM has a parking lot and it’s always worth to visit!
Cannot be more 5 stars. Well built, full of information and everything is there to interact with. My 4 year old loved it.
Been on many different museums around the world and this is definitely a world class! Fun, interactive, creative and educational. Well done Chile !
10 stars! Good for all ages! A great experience! I would came back if I had more time. Thanks a lot for the opportunity! I hope one day in the future I can bring my children.