Planetario De SantiagoCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 3363, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-227182900
- Ticket Price: 4500 CLP
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Planetarium , Family And Kids, Exhibition
The Santiago Planetarium is loved by people of all ages and has some of the best audio-visual learning exhibits in Chile. The planetarium has hourly shows which will take you through a spectacular journey of the stars and beyond.
- Full dome projector
- Star Projector which projects more than five thousand stars of the northern and southern hemisphere.
The planetarium is perfect to spend some time with children and if you love astronomy and science, a visit here will be memorable.
Planetario De Santiago Travel Tips
- Additional Cotact No: +56 2 2718 2911
Entrance Ticket Details For Planetario De Santiago
Tuesday to Sunday:
- Children and students of Grade 3: CLP 3500
- Adults: CLP 4500
- Students of University of Santiago: CLP2300
- Children pay their entry from 2 years old.
- Visit the official website for other prices.
Planetario De Santiago Hours
- The tickets are on sale at the ticket office of the Planetarium from 1.30 pm. Each entry is valid during the day and at the times indicated in the ticket.
- For precise show timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Planetario De Santiago
- Metro: At Estacion Central
- Bus: At PI1076 - Avenida Ecuador Esq. / Ob. Manuel Umana
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.07% of people who visit Santiago include Planetario De Santiago in their plan
95% of people start their Planetario De Santiago visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Planetario De Santiago
People normally also visit Estacion Central while planning their trip to Planetario De Santiago.