Puente Pio NonoCurrently Open
- Address: Pío Nono, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Pio Nono Bridge runs overthe Mapocho River and is loved for its view and its proximity to some important landmarks including the Forest Park and Baquedano, among others.
During your walk across the bridge, you will find paddle-locks hooked on to the bridge by lovers. The place shines the best after dark and is apt for an evening walk or simply for a drive by.
If you are travelling with someone special, stop by to place a lock on the bridge!
How to Reach Puente Pio Nono
- Metro: at Baquedano
- Bus: at PA411 - Parada 1 / Facultad De Derecho
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Puente Pio Nono Address: Pío Nono, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Puente Pio Nono Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Puente Pio Nono(preferred time): 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Puente Pio Nono: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!