Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion258 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Aveenue Pedro Bannen, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:45 pm Details
- Phone: +56-227375392
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Santuario de la Inmaculada Concepcion is known for its beautiful panoramic view of Santiago from the church that sits on top of the hill. The church arranges Sunday masses. If you don’t mind hiking, walk through the serene hiking trail to reach the church.
For others who are not up for hiking, there is a funicular ride which takes you to the church. Yet another of Santiago’s charming places, a visit here is a must for its humbling view.
Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion Travel Tips
- Carry bottles drinking water and do carry a camera to take a picture of the beautiful Andes Mountains.
Entrance Ticket Details For Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion
Monday to Friday:
- Section ½- CLP 800 for Adults (Children- CLP 500)
- 1 section- CLP 1500 for Adults (Children- CLP 1000)
- Roundtrip- CLP 2000 for Adults (Children- CLP 1500)
Weekends and Holidays:
- Section ½- CLP 1000 for Adults (Children- CLP 650)
- 1 section- CLP 1950 for Adults (Children- CLP 1300)
- Roundtrip- CLP 2600 for Adults (Children- CLP 1950)
Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion Hours
- Holy Mass: every Sunday of the year at 10:30 pm and 12:00 pm.
- Winter: Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6.45 pm and Monday from 1.00 pm to 6:45 pm.
- Summer: Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 7:45 pm and Monday from 1:00 pm to 7:45 pm.
- First Monday of every month closed for maintenance.
- Last descent from summit in winter time is at 6.45 pm, while in summer at 7.45 pm.
For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion
- The bus and metro station are located far from the church. Do rent a Car/Bike or simply hire a Taxi to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.53% of people who visit Santiago include Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
70.42% of people start their Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santuario De La Inmaculada Concepcion