Selva Viva34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cerro Colorado 5612, Las Condes, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-29446300
- Ticket Price: 9950 CLP
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Animal lovers who want to see a Tropical forest when in Santiago city, the Selva Viva is one of the rarest experience you can find. From tropical birds, mammals and beautiful butterflies, to Snakes and Iguanas, the park is loved for its close-to-nature feel without compromising on the natural habitat of its dwellers.
If you are game for it, you can even touch some of the animals! A must if you are visiting with children.
Selva Viva Travel Tips
- People under 14 years without an adult, are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Selva Viva
- Children (3-17 years old): CLP 8,950
- Adults (18-59 years old): CLP 9,950
- Elderly (60 years and over): CLP 8,950
- Children under 3: Free
Selva Viva Hours
- Groups of 12 to 15 people are entered every 10 minutes.
- By shopping online, you can select time and day. Do arrive 10 minutes before entering.
How to Reach Selva Viva
- Metro: at Manquehue
- Bus: at PC964 - Rosario Norte Esq. / Cerro Colorado
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Selva Viva Address: Cerro Colorado 5612, Las Condes, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Selva Viva Contact Number: +56-29446300
- Selva Viva Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Selva Viva Price: 9950 CLP
- Best time to visit Selva Viva(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Selva Viva: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.19% of people who visit Santiago include Selva Viva in their plan
95% of people start their Selva Viva visit around 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Selva Viva
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Selva Viva
People normally also visit Santuario De La Naturaleza El Arrayan while planning their trip to Selva Viva.