Vina AlmavivaCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Sta. Rosa 821, Santiago, Puente Alto, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +56-222704200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Winery, Family And Kids
Vina Almaviva is a joint venture with the Baroness Philippine de Rothschild to make French- Chilean wines which have the beauty of Chile’s soil and climate and the flavors of classic French wines merged together to form a new line of wine altogether.
The Viva Almaviva offers exclusive tours of the grounds and ends with a wine-tasting of their finest production. If you love wine and appreciate creativity in wine-making, do visit the place to try their unique flavors.
Vina Almaviva Travel Tips
- Additional contact details: +56-222704226
Entrance Ticket Details For Vina Almaviva
- For tour prices, visit the official website or call up the vineyard.
Vina Almaviva Hours
- Entry by prior appointment only.
- Closed on major Chilean holidays.
How to Reach Vina Almaviva
- Metro: at Las Mercedes (around 8 kilometers away)
- Bus: at PG546-Parada 3 /Paradero 45 Santa Rosa
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.29% of people who visit Santiago include Vina Almaviva in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
80% of people start their Vina Almaviva visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Vina Almaviva
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vina Almaviva