Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago
Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Pirque, Region Metropolitana, Av. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Ticket Price: 12000 CLP
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:50 am - 05:10 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Tour, Winery, Adults
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago
The Concha y Toro Winery is one of the highlights of Santiago and is the largest wine producer in Chile. The place offers tours that give the visitors an intimate experience of the grounds and has its own wine bar and restaurant where you can grab a hearty meal.
- The legendary Devil’s Cellar- home to a myth of seeing the Devil, told to ward off wine stealers.
The place is perfect to spend an afternoon at especially if you love premium wines.
Vina Concha Y Toro Information
- Other contact number: (+562) 2476 5680
- Children are not allowed for wine tasting.
Vina Concha Y Toro Ticket Prices
- Traditional Tour: CLP 12,000 ($19) per head
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour: CLP 22,000 ($38) per head
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Vina Concha Y Toro Opening and Closing Hours
- On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm.
- Tour Timings for Traditional Tours and for Devils Cellar Tour: Monday - Sunday from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour timings: Every day from 10:00 am to 5:10 pm (except on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18 and 19; and 25 December. On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm).
- Tour in English is organized at 4:00 pm.
- Traditional Tours (English): At 9:50 am, 12:10 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:10 pm
- Tours last around 1 hour.
- For any other timings, visit the official website.
How To reach Vina Concha Y Toro by Public Transport
- The nearest bus stop and metro station are around 4 kilometers away. Prefer travelling the place by Taxi or by renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago Reviews - Write a Review
One of the longer and more elaborate wine tours, perfect for tourists, less information about the winemaking process but more storytelling and exploring the winery by foot. My favorite part was the varietal garden. Our guide spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable.
Me and my friends went to do the tour and the wine tasting. The tour was fun. Our guide was nice. The tasting was absolutely amazing! Totally worth it! The tasting is paired with cheese, what makes it even better. The sommelier was very knowledgeable and patient to answer all our questions. Overall it was a great experience. We learned a lot about wine that day.
Years back, I hit this place upon a bicycle tour. I wish to be a wine taster. We have been done this a lot. Moreover I learned a lot... Whenever I find their famous Merlot, I gonna buy it. They made me addicted... Nice and safe place. Friendly and helpful staff. See pictures. Worth to go!
If you want to taste many wines and have a personalized experience this is not your place but if you don't mind a large group and want to visit one of the, if not the largest winery in Chile this is the place. With the standard tour you get 3 tastings and a glass of wine for CLP12000. The visit to the Casillero del Diablo with the interactive part is probably the highlight of the tour. The store has large assortment of wines and souvenirs.
Around #Santiago you can enjoy many of activities. #Surf #Trekking #Snowboarding . And last but not least, #winetasting . In particular we deeply suggest the red varietal #Carmenere . Chile’s own signature grape, this red varietal disappeared from french vineyards in the mid-19th century and reappeared among Chile’s Merlot vines a hundred years later. you can not leave without trying it. Understand the production and consumption thing...or just drink it All beautiful life. #FilfAttitude.
- Nearby Attractions
- Rado Boutique Hostel
- Rs Apart Santiago
- Terminal Alameda Santiago
- Apartamentos Capital
- Hotel Plaza San Francisco
- Museo De Ciencia Y Tecnologia
- Universidad De Chile
- Cerro Santa Lucia As Featured In 3 Days In Santiago
- Cerro San Cristobal As Featured In 3 Days In Santiago And 2 Other Guides