Vina Concha Y ToroCurrently Closed
- Address: Pirque, Region Metropolitana, Av. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Timings: 09:50 am - 05:10 pm Details
- Phone: +56-224765000
- Ticket Price: 12000 CLP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Winery, Adults
Vina Concha Y Toro - Review
The Concha y Toro Winery is one of the highlights of Santiago and is the largest wine producer in Chile. The place offers tours that give the visitors an intimate experience of the grounds and has its own wine bar and restaurant where you can grab a hearty meal.
- The legendary Devil’s Cellar- home to a myth of seeing the Devil, told to ward off wine stealers.
The place is perfect to spend an afternoon at especially if you love premium wines.
Vina Concha Y Toro Information
- Other contact number: (+562) 2476 5680
- Children are not allowed for wine tasting.
Vina Concha Y Toro Ticket Prices
- Traditional Tour: CLP 12,000 ($19) per head
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour: CLP 22,000 ($38) per head
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Vina Concha Y Toro Opening and Closing Hours
- On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm.
- Tour Timings for Traditional Tours and for Devils Cellar Tour: Monday - Sunday from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour timings: Every day from 10:00 am to 5:10 pm (except on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18 and 19; and 25 December. On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm).
- Tour in English is organized at 4:00 pm.
- Traditional Tours (English): At 9:50 am, 12:10 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:10 pm
- Tours last around 1 hour.
- For any other timings, visit the official website.
How To reach Vina Concha Y Toro by Public Transport
- The nearest bus stop and metro station are around 4 kilometers away. Prefer travelling the place by Taxi or by renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vina Concha Y Toro
92.73% of people who visit Santiago include Vina Concha Y Toro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
78.8% of people start their Vina Concha Y Toro visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vina Concha Y Toro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vina Concha Y Toro
Vina Concha Y Toro Map
Vina Concha Y Toro Trips
Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago Reviews
Great tour and tour guides but I'm giving two stars for the horrible initial experience and lack of service from any other employees. We arrived 40 minutes before our tour when the website only recommended 20 minutes. However, I think that at least an hour before your scheduled tour is necessary. The group of five in front of us took 25 minutes alone to be processed and they immediately knew which tour they wanted! Until they fix their "welcome," I'd advise people to look elsewhere for wine tours.
Don't do a tour to this wineyard. For the same money you can get 4-5 premium wines at a supermarket for you to enjoy. It's a waste of time. Tour operators drop you have, you get a 1 hour superficial tour with three bad wines to taste. Rest of the time you are invited to spent money at an overpriced restaurant or at the shop on site. Guards will remove you from the park if you decided to relax there. Just don't do it.
took a tour for $16000 CP , it woth very well on my opinion, tasted very good sauvignon blanc serie Riberas, carmenere and cabernet sauvignon of "reserva" Marques de casa Concha, plus a short tour for the Casa Concha y Toro mane house, beautiful garden and admire the 26 vines varieties they grow around the world, at the the end you can also enter to the legendary and famous cellar "Casillero del Diablo". The restaurant inside is very good for lunch, excellent wine chart, absolutely recommended.
Nice location to vist if not raining. Found 4 wines that we liked and purchase.
Worst tour ever. Far, lame explanations, not much to see, mediocre wines and a high price. Tipical tourist trap, avoid it and go somewhere else, even to the supermarket, a more interesting wine experience there for sure!
All QuestionsVina concha y toro
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly