Vina Concha Y Toro306 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pirque, Region Metropolitana, Av. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Timings: 09:50 am - 05:10 pm Details
- Phone: +56-224765000
- Ticket Price: 12000 CLP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Winery, Adults
The Concha y Toro Winery is one of the highlights of Santiago and is the largest wine producer in Chile. The place offers tours that give the visitors an intimate experience of the grounds and has its own wine bar and restaurant where you can grab a hearty meal.
- The legendary Devil’s Cellar- home to a myth of seeing the Devil, told to ward off wine stealers.
The place is perfect to spend an afternoon at especially if you love premium wines.
Vina Concha Y Toro Travel Tips
- Other contact number: (+562) 2476 5680
- Children are not allowed for wine tasting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vina Concha Y Toro
- Traditional Tour: CLP 12,000 ($19) per head
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour: CLP 22,000 ($38) per head
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Vina Concha Y Toro Hours
- On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm.
- Tour Timings for Traditional Tours and for Devils Cellar Tour: Monday - Sunday from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour timings: Every day from 10:00 am to 5:10 pm (except on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18 and 19; and 25 December. On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm).
- Tour in English is organized at 4:00 pm.
- Traditional Tours (English): At 9:50 am, 12:10 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:10 pm
- Tours last around 1 hour.
- For any other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Vina Concha Y Toro
- The nearest bus stop and metro station are around 4 kilometers away. Prefer travelling the place by Taxi or by renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.25% of people who visit Santiago include Vina Concha Y Toro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
93.18% of people start their Vina Concha Y Toro visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vina Concha Y Toro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vina Concha Y Toro