Vina Concha Y Toro, SantiagoCurrently Open [Closes at 05:10 pm]
- Address: Pirque, Region Metropolitana, Av. Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Timings: 09:50 am - 05:10 pm Details
- Phone: +56-224765000
- Ticket Price: 12000 CLP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Winery, Adults
About Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago
The Concha y Toro Winery is one of the highlights of Santiago and is the largest wine producer in Chile. The place offers tours that give the visitors an intimate experience of the grounds and has its own wine bar and restaurant where you can grab a hearty meal.
- The legendary Devil’s Cellar- home to a myth of seeing the Devil, told to ward off wine stealers.
The place is perfect to spend an afternoon at especially if you love premium wines.
Vina Concha Y Toro Information
- Other contact number: (+562) 2476 5680
- Children are not allowed for wine tasting.
Vina Concha Y Toro Ticket Prices
- Traditional Tour: CLP 12,000 ($19) per head
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour: CLP 22,000 ($38) per head
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Vina Concha Y Toro Opening and Closing Hours
- On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm.
- Tour Timings for Traditional Tours and for Devils Cellar Tour: Monday - Sunday from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Marques de Casa Concha Tour timings: Every day from 10:00 am to 5:10 pm (except on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18 and 19; and 25 December. On December 24 and December 31, the Wine Tourist Center will close at 2:00 pm).
- Tour in English is organized at 4:00 pm.
- Traditional Tours (English): At 9:50 am, 12:10 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:10 pm
- Tours last around 1 hour.
- For any other timings, visit the official website.
How To reach Vina Concha Y Toro by Public Transport
- The nearest bus stop and metro station are around 4 kilometers away. Prefer travelling the place by Taxi or by renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vina Concha Y Toro
52.63% of people who visit Santiago include Vina Concha Y Toro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.52% of people plan their visit to Vina Concha Y Toro between 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vina Concha Y Toro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vina Concha Y Toro
Vina Concha Y Toro, Santiago Reviews
Touristy and not particularly exciting. The property is beautiful, but you are surrounded by tour buses and large groups. The wine tasting is scarce and certainly not very fun. If you are looking for charming, I’d suggest somewhere smaller.
Great tour. One of the few vineyards that takes into the vineyard to eat some grapes off of the vines. Wine tasting happens outside next to the vineyard.
Sin duda un lugar a visitar en Santiago de Chile. El tour por la bodega es especial, ya que la cata o degustación de vino se lleva a cabo durante la caminata por la bodega e inclusive frente al campo de uvas. La guía fue muy amable durante todo el tour y respondió a las preguntas que surgían.
Gorgeous property, friendly staff, and excellent food and wine. Was looking forward to coming here since booking my trip to Santiago and was not disappointed. Spent a few hours here and the highlight is the restaurant. The food is incredibly fresh and beautifully presented. Enjoyed a cheese plate, empanadas, and seafood platter which included ceviche, octopus, salmon, shrimp skewers, and scallops. Also had a white wine tasting and glass, of course. The server explained each wine (in English) in great detail, which definitely enhances the experience. Definitely a must when in Santiago!
One of the longer and more elaborate wine tours, perfect for tourists, less information about the winemaking process but more storytelling and exploring the winery by foot. My favorite part was the varietal garden. Our guide spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable.
All QuestionsVina concha y toro
- Attractions near Vina Concha Y Toro
- Chilean National History Museum
- Plaza De Armas
- Central Post Office
- Paseo Ahumada
- Iglesia De Las Agustinas
- Centro Cultural Estacion Mapocho
- Centro Artesanal Los Dominicos
- Cementerio General De Santiago
- Barrio Paris- Londres
- La Casona Del Centro
- Urbn Stgo
- Los Sacramentinos Basilica