Votive Temple Of Maipu31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: El Carmen, Maipu, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-225312312
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Templo Votivo de Maipu was built in 1818 after Chile’s independence. The 1906 earthquake damaged the church which was later repaired to give it the present day look. The church has an altar of the image of Our Lady of Carmen with a dress made of wood and is one of its unique charms.
The church itself does have a modern-influence yet traditional design with spectacular interiors that add to its beauty! When in Santiago, do visit the church for a mass.
Votive Temple Of Maipu Hours
- Monday: 7.00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday: 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday from 5.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Sunday Mass schedule.
How to Reach Votive Temple Of Maipu
- Metro: At Plaza de Maipu
- Bus: At PI655 - Parada 4 / Templo Votivo
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santiago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santiago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Votive Temple Of Maipu Address: El Carmen, Maipu, Region Metropolitana, Chile, Santiago
- Votive Temple Of Maipu Contact Number: +56-225312312
- Votive Temple Of Maipu Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Votive Temple Of Maipu(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Votive Temple Of Maipu: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.99% of people who visit Santiago include Votive Temple Of Maipu in their plan
66.67% of people start their Votive Temple Of Maipu visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Votive Temple Of Maipu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Votive Temple Of Maipu
People normally club together Vina Almaviva and Musuem Of Memory And Human Rights while planning their visit to Votive Temple Of Maipu.
People also prefer to start their day with Votive Temple Of Maipu.