Best Time To Visit Santiago De Compostela
If you are planning for a trip to this city, learn about the weather to decide as to when to go to Santiago. The city experiences temperate oceanic climate.
- Summer: It is from late June to early September. The weather remains cool and dry and the temperature ranges from 20°C to 25°C.
- Winter: It is from late November to early March. The weather remains wet and cold winters and the temperature ranges from 8° C to 10° C. Frost is a common scene in months like December to February.
- Spring: It is from late March to early June.
- Autumn: It is from late September to early November. Mild snowfall happens during this period of the year.
So, summer season is considered as the ideal time to visit the city. During this season, August experiences the least rainfall and hence, you can consider this month to be the best time to visit Santiago.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Santiago De Compostela is 585.28 mm in February.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Santiago De Compostela is July.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Santiago De Compostela is December.
Least humid month in Santiago De Compostela is April.
- Best time to visit Cathedral Of Santiago Of Compostela Or Catedral De Santiago De Compostela in Santiago De Compostela
- Best time to visit Praza Da Quintana Or Quintana Square in Santiago De Compostela
- Best time to visit Praza Das Praterias in Santiago De Compostela
- Best time to visit Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos Or Catholic Kings Hostal in Santiago De Compostela
weather wise what is the best time to travel to Santiago de campestelloAnswer Report Abuse
The best time to travel to Santiago de Compostela is the month of August, i.e., summer. Rest of the weather-wise information is given on the page itself.Report Abuse