How to Reach Santillana Del Mar
The Easiest Way to Reach Santillana Del Mar
- By Air: The closest airport is Santander airport, which is 24kms away from the village.
- By Train: The closest FEVE station is at Puente San Miguel, about 3kms away, and RENFE station is at Torrelavega, 6kms from Santillana Del Mar. Buses operate frequently to-and-fro from the latter.
- By Bus: Buses are available from Santander to Santillana Del Mar, which drops you off just outside the town.
- By Taxi: Santillana Del Mar can be reached from by taxi taking these routes. From Santander – Torrelavega Exit: Requejada, and taking right from Berreda on route CA131. From Bilbao, Madrid, Palencia and Valladolid: Get on to the Torrelavega highway and follow the same route as above. From Comillas – CA-131. From Asturias – Autovia Del Cantábrico or N-634, and then CA-133 to Santillana Del Mar.
- By Car: You can get around the town by car, but the roads are narrow to have a comfortable drive.
Modes of Transportation in Santillana Del Mar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Santillana Del Mar. The most preferred mode of transport in Santillana Del Mar is Car.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 15 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Alcaniz
- How To Reach Pamplona
- How To Reach Calvia
- How To Reach Alicante
- How To Reach Huesca
- How To Reach Segovia
- How To Reach Girona
- How To Reach Lanzarote
- How To Reach Burgos
- How To Reach Benidorm
- Cities Near Santillana Del Mar
- How To Reach Barcelona
- How To Reach Madrid
- How To Reach Seville
- How To Reach Malaga
- How To Reach Toledo
- How To Reach Jerez
- How To Reach Santiago De Compostela
- How To Reach Salamanca
- How To Reach Cadiz
- How To Reach San Sebastian