How to Reach Santillana Del Mar
- By Air: The closest airport is Santander airport, which is 24kms away from the village.
- By Train: The closest FEVE station is at Puente San Miguel, about 3kms away, and RENFE station is at Torrelavega, 6kms from Santillana Del Mar. Buses operate frequently to-and-fro from the latter.
- By Bus: Buses are available from Santander to Santillana Del Mar, which drops you off just outside the town.
- By Taxi: Santillana Del Mar can be reached from by taxi taking these routes. From Santander – Torrelavega Exit: Requejada, and taking right from Berreda on route CA131. From Bilbao, Madrid, Palencia and Valladolid: Get on to the Torrelavega highway and follow the same route as above. From Comillas – CA-131. From Asturias – Autovia Del Cantábrico or N-634, and then CA-133 to Santillana Del Mar.
- By Car: You can get around the town by car, but the roads are narrow to have a comfortable drive.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Santillana Del Mar. The most preferred mode of transport in Santillana Del Mar is Car.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 15 min
|Torrelavega to Santillana Del Mar||7.59 km||7 mins|
|Novales to Santillana Del Mar||8.03 km||8 mins|
|La busta to Santillana Del Mar||8.95 km||8 mins|
|Santander to Santillana Del Mar||34.55 km||34 mins|
|Herrán to Santillana Del Mar||115.84 km||1 hour 55 mins|
|Olite to Santillana Del Mar||290.84 km||4 hours 50 mins|
|Tomelloso to Santillana Del Mar||484.4 km||8 hours 4 mins|
|Porto to Santillana Del Mar||559.2 km||9 hours 19 mins|
|Tarragona to Santillana Del Mar||645.86 km||10 hours 45 mins|
|St helier to Santillana Del Mar||680.85 km||11 hours 20 mins|