Museum Of The Inquisition, Santillana Del Mar
About Museum Of The Inquisition, Santillana Del Mar
Museum Of The Inquisition, Santillana Del Mar - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: C/ Jesus Otero, 1, 39330 Santillana del Mar, Spain
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 3.3K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A small museum displaying instruments of torture used during the Inquisition period and for a long time after. Gruesome equipment used to hurt and torture people are exhibited. Some of the things to see include:
- A range of torture devices used over the years with their explanations.
Museum Of The Inquisition Information
- Also known as Museo Inquisicion or Museo de Tortura.
- If you are mild hearted, it is advised not to visit the museum.
- It is not very appropriate for kids to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santillana Del Mar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santillana Del Mar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of The Inquisition, Santillana Del Mar Reviews - Write a Review
Very inspiring if you are into MandS.
Loved it. Tortuously exciting.
Not impresive but interesting place if you hunt for that kind of stuff, worth to see in that price.......
I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
You need a strong stomach, the Spanish Inquisition was no joke.
- Nearby Attractions
- Santillana Del Mar
- Colegiata De Santa Juliana
- Cave Of Altamira
- Casa De Los Sanchez Tagle
- Casa Del Aguila Y La Parra
- Santillana Del Mar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Santillana Del Mar