Museum Of The InquisitionCurrently Closed
- Address: C/ Jesus Otero, 1, 39330 Santillana del Mar, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-942840273
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Museum Of The Inquisition - Review
A small museum displaying instruments of torture used during the Inquisition period and for a long time after. Gruesome equipment used to hurt and torture people are exhibited. Some of the things to see include:
- A range of torture devices used over the years with their explanations.
Museum Of The Inquisition Information
- Also known as Museo Inquisicion or Museo de Tortura.
- If you are mild hearted, it is advised not to visit the museum.
- It is not very appropriate for kids to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santillana Del Mar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santillana Del Mar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museum Of The Inquisition
95% of people who visit Santillana Del Mar include Museum Of The Inquisition in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.78% of people start their Museum Of The Inquisition visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Museum Of The Inquisition
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of The Inquisition
Museum Of The Inquisition Trips
2 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Santillana Del Mar from Santillana Del MarBy: Guest UserCity: Santillana Del Mar
Museum Of The Inquisition, Santillana Del Mar Reviews
Its located in one of the many backstreets of this medieval town. We found it by pure accident while wandering the cobblestone streets. 4 floors full to the brim of gruesome examples depicting poor victims meeting their grizzly end. Cheap entry too.
Only 3 floors,is not a big museum but is enjoyable, they have different kind of devices
If you want to learn about torture devices go, but if you want to learn of the Spanish Inquisition don't bother... No info
People to people dealt this fate.
Small but nice collection of torture devices.