Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
- Address: Plaza de Ramon Pelayo, 39330 Santillana del Mar, Spain
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Outdoors, Tourist Center, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo - Review
This historic plaza has some exemplary medieval architecture. Known as the market place or the commercial center of Santillana Del Mar from the thirteenth century, this place is enclosed with many important buildings from the locality. A few attractions are:
- Torre de don Borja (FundacionSantillana)
- La Torre del Merino (la Torrona)
- Palacio Barreda-Bracho (which is now known as the Parador Gil Blas)
- The City Hall
Most of these buildings are medieval, consisting the elements of typical noble architecture balconies,arched arcades, stone masonry, shields, etc. which also reflect in the planning of the beautiful town of Santillana Del Mar.
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo Information
- Look out for buying souvenirs and local products at the little craft shops.
- Relax at the Inns, Bars and small restaurants.
Restaurants Near Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
- EL Pasaje de Los Nobles
- La Bodeguita Del Arte
- La Villa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santillana Del Mar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santillana Del Mar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
95% of people who visit Santillana Del Mar include Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.1% of people start their Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo Trips
2 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Santillana Del Mar from Santillana Del MarBy: Guest UserCity: Santillana Del Mar