Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo, Santillana Del Mar
About Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo, Santillana Del Mar
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo, Santillana Del Mar - Address
Address: Plaza de Ramon Pelayo, 39330 Santillana del Mar, Spain
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Tourist Center, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This historic plaza has some exemplary medieval architecture. Known as the market place or the commercial center of Santillana Del Mar from the thirteenth century, this place is enclosed with many important buildings from the locality. A few attractions are:
- Torre de don Borja (FundacionSantillana)
- La Torre del Merino (la Torrona)
- Palacio Barreda-Bracho (which is now known as the Parador Gil Blas)
- The City Hall
Most of these buildings are medieval, consisting the elements of typical noble architecture balconies,arched arcades, stone masonry, shields, etc. which also reflect in the planning of the beautiful town of Santillana Del Mar.
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo Information
- Look out for buying souvenirs and local products at the little craft shops.
- Relax at the Inns, Bars and small restaurants.
Restaurants Near Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
- EL Pasaje de Los Nobles
- La Bodeguita Del Arte
- La Villa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Santillana Del Mar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santillana Del Mar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo, Santillana Del Mar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Cave Of Altamira
- Casa De Los Sanchez Tagle
- Casa Del Aguila Y La Parra
- Santillana Del Mar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Santillana Del Mar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Santillana Del Mar