A sea side town in Cantabria region, close to Santillana del Mar, Suances has quite a few majestic beaches.
The beach is generally rugged with rocky creeks and far reaching shoals, giving great serenity of nature as these waves hit the coast every now and then. Possessing a young vibe and charm of its own, the beach attracts a lot of people interested in surfing.
With the calm ambience, only with the sound of waves along the sandy coast, this beach is great for having a relaxed day.
Suances Beach Travel Tips
- With amazing sceneries and view, this is not only a great place to relax, but also have photoshoot sessions.
- It might be a little hot on a warm sunny day. So, prefer the evenings.
How to Reach Suances Beach
- Take a bus from Santillana del Mar to Torrelavega. Get down at Quevada and hire a taxi.
- Take a bus from Santillana del Mar to Torrelavega. From Torrelavega, buses towards Suances are available.
- Hamburgueseria Los Pinares
- La Bodega De Sidro
- El Marinero
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santillana Del Mar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santillana Del Mar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Santillana Del Mar include Suances Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.75% of people start their Suances Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Suances Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Suances Beach