Are you looking for what to do in Santillana Del Mar?
PLACES TO SEE
- Altamira Caves: The most important place to visit in Santillana Del Mar, Cantabria, this cave site and museum exhibits the Palaeolithic remains and traces of Altamira man and their artistry. It is located about 2kms from the town.
- Collegiata de Santa Juliana: A beautiful Romanesque church, the Collegiate church houses the relics of Saint Juliana.
- Museo Jesus Otero: A museum housing the works of Cantabrian sculptor Jesus Otero. Experience the best of what Cantabria tourism has to offer at this museum.
- Museo de la Inquisicion el Solar/ El Museo de la Tortura: A museum exhibiting the appliances used to torture men during the inquisition period.
- Zoo De Santillana: The zoological park of the town with different animal species from various continents of the world.
THINGS TO DO
- Guided Tours: Calle de Santo Domingo- A walking tour around the one of the most beautiful streets of Santillana Del Mar. Calle Santo Domingo, Santillana del Mar, Spain.
Below we have a list of things to do in Santillana Del Mar and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Santillana Del Mar getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Santillana Del Mar with confidence.