Museum Of Rum262 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Isabel La Católica 261, Santo Domingo 10212, Dominican Republic Map
- Phone: +1-8096855111
- Tags: Museums, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
The Museum of Rum is one of the newest and lesser-known tourist attractions in Santo Domingo. From the history of sugar cultivation to the production of rum, this museum will take you on a fun journey. There are a number of exhibits at the Museum of Rum that explain how it has been beneficial for the country’s economy. You can also purchase locally-made rum here after taking a tour of the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santo Domingo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santo Domingo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Rum Address: Calle Isabel La Católica 261, Santo Domingo 10212, Dominican Republic
- Museum Of Rum Contact Number: +1-8096855111
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!