Events and Festivals in Santorini
- The feast of St John the Baptist: Around 23rd of June, the feast of John the Baptist takes place. There is an interesting fire jumping tradition that might interest culture seekers. Most feasts and festivals on Santorini are of a religious nature.
- Feast of Agios Ioannis: Greek Dancing and feasting is on in full swing during the month of July when the people.
- Feast of Panagia Episkopis: This is the second most important feast and takes place in August and involves the usual dancing, music and awesome food.
- Feast of Agios Averkios: This October Festival is dedicated to the god of Wine and hence an incredibly fun-filled light hearted event.
Trip plans for Santorini
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Santorini
Santorini Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Santorini
2-Day Santorini Experience from Athens52 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
Stay overnight on the gorgeous Greek island of Santorini where sweeping sand beaches, volcanic vistas and pretty whitewashed ...Book Now
Save 7%Sunset Sailing Catamaran Cruise in Santorini with BBQ and Drinks84 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy a perfect sailing Sunset tour in the magnificent island of Santorini on board our catamaran. The catamaran sails to the...
Save 10%Santorini Full Day Sightseeing Tour220 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
A full day sightseeing tour visiting almost the whole island, including the most significant places of Santorini. The excavat...
Save 7%Sailing Catamaran Cruise in Santorini with BBQ and Drinks46 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy a perfect sailing 5-hour tour from the magnificent island of Santorini onboard the catamaran, sailing to the most amazi...
- Events & Festivals in Exo Gonia
- Events & Festivals in Pyrgos Kallistis
- Events & Festivals in Mesaria
- Events & Festivals in Kamari
- Events & Festivals in Karterados
- Events & Festivals in Emporio