Kamari VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Kamari 847 00 Greece, Santorini Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nightlife
Kamari studs the shoreline of Santorini. The village is inhabited but holds several hidden vestiges of ancient Greece within it. This ancient fishing village has great cultural significance both because of its history and its lovely location.
There is a sanctuary of Poseidon which is very interesting to see in this area. Recently a Sanctuary to Achilles was found here which is a definite must visit, as are the several tinier columns and stone structures. The beach of the village is also quite beautiful and has a lovely long shoreline.
The area also boasts of an active nightlife, several bars, charming restaurants and a great area for shopping. Kamari is certainly the tourist’s absolute delight.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kamari Village
- This place can also be visited through guided private tours.
How to Reach Kamari Village
- By car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santorini before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santorini and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kamari Village Address: Kamari 847 00 Greece, Santorini
- Kamari Village Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kamari Village(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kamari Village: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
93.45% of people who visit Santorini include Kamari Village in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.4% of people start their Kamari Village visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kamari Village
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kamari Village
People normally club together Ancient Thira and Fira while planning their visit to Kamari Village.
People also prefer to start their day with Kamari Village.