Museum Of Prehistoric Thira6027 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fira Santorini 847 00 Greece Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2286022217
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
The Museum of Prehistoric Thira is a definite visit while in Santorini. This popular museum is one of the many that beautifully illustrate the history of the ancient and mysterious land of Greece but this one is perhaps one of the most interesting and the best in the region.
A wide variety of artefacts from the excavation at sites like Akrotiri and the surrounding areas can be found here. The section on Wall paintings is simply fascinating while the marble figurines and the neolithic artefacts are astonishing to see.
This place is an ideal start to your tour of Santorini. Located in the area called Fira, this museum will be the perfect background to your sightseeing tour of Santorini.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Prehistoric Thira
- A special ticket package at 14 € allows you entrance to the Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Prehistoric Thera, the Byzantine Museum in Pyrgos and the archaeological sites of Ancient Thera and Akrotiri.
How to Reach Museum Of Prehistoric Thira
- Stathmos Leoforion (Bus)
- Sphinx Restaurant
- To Ouzeri
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santorini before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santorini and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Prehistoric Thira Address: Fira Santorini 847 00 Greece
- Museum Of Prehistoric Thira Contact Number: +30-2286022217
- Museum Of Prehistoric Thira Timing: 08:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Museum Of Prehistoric Thira Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Museum Of Prehistoric Thira(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museum Of Prehistoric Thira: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.46% of people who visit Santorini include Museum Of Prehistoric Thira in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.55% of people start their Museum Of Prehistoric Thira visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of Prehistoric Thira
79.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Prehistoric Thira
People normally club together Ancient Thira and Red Beach while planning their visit to Museum Of Prehistoric Thira.