Oia Village6642 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Oia 847 02 Greece, Santorini Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, View Point, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
The Oia Village has been a travel destination since the ancient times and finds mentions in the oldest of travelogues. And why not? The quaint and picturesque area is an absolutely delight to visit or even live in. Oia and the adjacent Amoudi Bay are really wonderful and laid back places to visit in Santorini.
The area around it is beautiful and picturesque while the village itself does not disappoint either. The typically tiny and colourful houses in the village are an absolute must see in Santorini. You will find similar houses in the famous Fira neighborhood as well but the ones in Oia have a rustic charm to them that is undeniable. A part of the crescent moon shape of the island that extends into the sea offers an aerial view of the place while you are on a tourist flight is also worth the effort.
How to Reach Oia Village
- Oia Village By Bus.
- Pelekanos Restaurant - Cafe Bar
- Anemomilos Hotel Santorini
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Santorini before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Santorini and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Oia Village Address: Oia 847 02 Greece, Santorini
- Oia Village Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Oia Village(preferred time): 04:30 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Oia Village: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
63.25% of people who visit Santorini include Oia Village in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.6% of people start their Oia Village visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Oia Village
92.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oia Village
People normally club together Cultural Centre Megaro Gyzi and Ammoudi Bay while planning their visit to Oia Village.