How to Reach Sanya, China
The Easiest Way to Reach Sanya
- By Air : Sanya’s Phoenix airport has about 103 domestic flights to cities like Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc. and 3 international services to places including Hong Kong and Taipei. The city, which is about 13 kilometres from the airport, can be reached through Taxis and buses.
- By Train : Direct trains from Sanya depart towards Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
- By Cruise : Sanya has cruise services to Hong Kong and Halong Bay.
- By Bus : Buses run from Sanya to Haikou at frequent intervals (about 30 minutes).
- On Foot : If you’re staying at one of the beach areas, then you can get to most of the sightseeing places on foot.
- By Bus : If something isn’t within walking distance, then the most economical way to get around is take a local bus which charges you around 1 Yuan.
- By Car : Car rentals are available at Sanya for about 160-1500 Yuan per day depending on the model. You have to deposit extra money in order to rent one though. Also, you might be needing a Chinese License as the international ones are not valid.
- By Taxi : More than 1000 taxis serve Sanya every day. You can get to most places by hiring a taxi, but remember to bargain with the drivers before you go anywhere.
- By Motorbike : Motorbikes can also be rented in the city by shelling out some Yuan along with the deposit.
Are you looking for a Sanya travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Sanya
- How to reach Wuzhishan
- How to reach Ledong
- How to reach Nanqiao Police Station
- How to reach Qiongzhong
- How to reach Wanning
- How to reach Changjiang
- How to reach Danzhou
- How to reach Qionghai
- How to reach Ding'an
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao
- How to reach Huangshan
- How to reach Wuxi
- How to reach Nanning