Nanshan TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Nanshan, Sanya, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 86898-88837985
- Ticket Price: 150 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Statue, Family And Kids
This is the biggest Buddhist preaching site in China. The temple is situated at the foot of the Nanshan Mountain. The distance from the city is 40 kilometres. The ark stretches over an area of a massive 66 acres. Two statues of Buddha welcome you at the entrance. And seven more Buddhist figures stand inside the main hall. Here, inside the temple, you will feel an unparalleled calm. The temple is built on a coastal land. And therefore, offers promising views not only side but also outside of it. Highlights include:
- The Golden Jade Kwan-Yin Statue.
- Sea Watch statue.
- The Gardens outside the building.
Nanshan Temple Travel Tips
- Bargain for a reasonable price when you buy the incense.
How to Reach Nanshan Temple
- Bus: 16 at Sanya Town Centre (CNY 10)
- Bus: 1 at Yalong Bay to Big and Small Rock Caves
- Taxi from Sanya City (CNY 100-150)
- Origin LouNanshan Vegetarian
- A Rice
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sanya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sanya and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.58% of people who visit Sanya include Nanshan Temple in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.55% of people start their Nanshan Temple visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nanshan Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanshan Temple