Sanya Bay has a 22 kilometre long beach. It is one of the five big bays in Hainan Province. It lies to the west of the Sanya city centre. The tropical green scenery starts on your journey from the city to the bay. Then you reach the clean white sand beyond which lies the clear blue sea. The water is known for being so limpid that you can see the benthos on the sea floor. Highlights include:
- The Eastern island (garrison land)
- The Western island, known for angling
- The Motorboats
- Sea is calm enough for you to swim
Sanya Bay Travel Tips
- Between February to May is a good time to visit.
How to Reach Sanya Bay
- Bus: 16 at Fenghuang bian jian zhan
- Baohonglong Hotel Restaurant
- The Blue Lotus Restaurant
- Raft Lake Garden Barbecue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sanya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sanya and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.17% of people who visit Sanya include Sanya Bay in their plan
65.96% of people start their Sanya Bay visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sanya Bay
76.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sanya Bay