This is a scenic little island that is a just a few miles to the nort-east of Sanya. Its butterfly-shaped coastline is about 6 kilometres long. What was once a fishing village is now a lovers’ destination. This is an ideal place for a wholesome vacation experience. You can swim in the waters, eat the seafood at one of the many cafes, enjoy the lush green vegetation near the beach or just lay yourself on the sand, doing nothing. Highlights include:
- Coral reefs full of conches, sea urchins and tropical fish.
- The Goddess Matsu Temple
- Lover’s Bridge
- Sunrise Rock
- The Gold Turtle
- The Pirate Bar
- The wide variety of Fruits
- Diver equipment can be hired from one of the outlets on the beach.
- Carry your hats and sunglasses to avoid Sunburn.
- The entrance fees includes the round-trip ferry charge.
- Scuba diving: RMB 580
- Jet Ski: RMB 200
- Snorkelling: RMB 200
- Timings given are for ferries.
- Bus: 23 at Lin wang. Ask the locals for the directions to the ferry station.
- Wuzhizhou Island Pier Restaurant
- Cactus Resort Cafe
- Universal African Style Bbq Buffet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sanya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sanya and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.56% of people who visit Sanya include Wuzhizhou Coral Island in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
64.1% of people start their Wuzhizhou Coral Island visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wuzhizhou Coral Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wuzhizhou Coral Island