Events and Festivals in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Events and Festivals in Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Restaurant Week (Feb/March & Aug/Sept): Foodies, take note; for two weeks in Feb/March and August/September, you get to taste some delectable cuisines at special discounted prices. The Restaurant Week is all about food. Some 100 restaurants participate in this event and create specialized menus only for the fortnight of the event. Don’t miss on this if you’re in the city during these months.
- Sao Paulo International Art Fair (April): Deemed as one of the most important art fairs of the southern hemisphere, the Sao Paulo International Art Fair is in its 10th tenth year of glory. Spanning over 3 days, with an attendance of over 22000 collectors, curators and other such enthusiasts visit the Ciccillo Matarazzo Pavilion to see what 122 galleries have showcased as their finest exhibits. Anyone who appreciates art should sure head over to the Pavilion!
- Mostra Internacional de Cinema (October): Held annually, the International Film Festival of Sao Paulo is not-for-profit event that’s conducted for nothing more than the mere love and appreciation of cinema. The International Film Festival is the country’s biggest film festival and for two weeks, some 350 films from all over the world will be played across 20 venues including theatres, museums and cultural centres. Check out their list for a more detailed list of screenings, locations and ticket prices.
Trip plans for Sao Paulo
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sao Paulo
Save 11%Full-Day Trip to Campos do Jordao from So Paulo, Brazil New on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Located in the middle of Serra da Mantiqueira Mountains and 1,700 meters above of the sea level in So Paulo state, Campos do ...
Save 11%Small-Group Beaches Day Trip from So Paulo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Embark on this 10 hour beach tour in Sao Paulo where you will be visiting Santos Downtown as well as the most beautiful beach...
Guided Art and Cultural Walking Tour of Ibirapuera Park New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Meet your professional guide at the The Museum of Contemporary Art, University of So Paulo to begin this 2 and half hour walk...Book Now
Private Tour: Art Galleries Tour in So Paulo New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
So Paulo is a paradise for art enthusiasts in general. On top of its many museums, this city is the main spot for important e...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Utinga
- Events & Festivals in Sao Vicente
- Events & Festivals in Cabreúva
- Events & Festivals in Campos Do Jordao
- Events & Festivals in Águas Da Prata
- Events & Festivals in Paraty
- Events & Festivals in São José Do Rio Pardo
- Events & Festivals in Santa Rita Do Passa Quatro
- Events & Festivals in Paraguaçu
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in Belo Horizonte
- Events & Festivals in Recife
- Events & Festivals in Joao Pessoa
- Events & Festivals in Belem
- Events & Festivals in Porto Alegre