Events and Festivals in Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Restaurant Week (Feb/March & Aug/Sept): Foodies, take note; for two weeks in Feb/March and August/September, you get to taste some delectable cuisines at special discounted prices. The Restaurant Week is all about food. Some 100 restaurants participate in this event and create specialized menus only for the fortnight of the event. Don’t miss on this if you’re in the city during these months.
- Sao Paulo International Art Fair (April): Deemed as one of the most important art fairs of the southern hemisphere, the Sao Paulo International Art Fair is in its 10th tenth year of glory. Spanning over 3 days, with an attendance of over 22000 collectors, curators and other such enthusiasts visit the Ciccillo Matarazzo Pavilion to see what 122 galleries have showcased as their finest exhibits. Anyone who appreciates art should sure head over to the Pavilion!
- Mostra Internacional de Cinema (October): Held annually, the International Film Festival of Sao Paulo is not-for-profit event that’s conducted for nothing more than the mere love and appreciation of cinema. The International Film Festival is the country’s biggest film festival and for two weeks, some 350 films from all over the world will be played across 20 venues including theatres, museums and cultural centres. Check out their list for a more detailed list of screenings, locations and ticket prices.
Trip plans for Sao Paulo
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sao Paulo
Private Tour: So Paulo City Tour39 Reviews
If you want to see So Paulos top attractions and youve only got a few hours to spare, book a private city tour to cover a lot...Book Now
Save 7%So Paulo City Walking Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Take in the historic monuments and architectural wondersofSo Paulo on this4-hour walking tour, includinghotel pickup and drop...
Save 10%City Tour Meet So Paulo26 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
This City Tour Meet So Paulo presents the main touristic places, monuments and historical landmarks of the city. A long of th...
Save 9%So Paulo Private City Tour6 Reviews
This 4 hour private and exclusive city tour of So Paulo is suitable if you are in lay-over or taking a break from your hotel ...
- Events & Festivals in Diadema
- Events & Festivals in Barueri
- Events & Festivals in Caraguatatuba
- Events & Festivals in Taubaté
- Events & Festivals in Ilhabela
- Events & Festivals in Piracicaba