How to Reach Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo is the biggest city in Brazil and is well connected by all major airlines flying in to the Aeroporto Guarulhos, the international airport.
- If you’re traveling on a budget, a bus is the best option for you. There are three main terminals in Sao Paulo all a part of the Metro network and well connected. Local as well as international buses leave from these terminals. If you’re taking the bus across borders, make sure you have the visas (if applicable) for every country you drive by.
- You could also rent a car and drive to Sao Paulo but this can turn out to be an expensive affair if you’re an international traveler.
- Sao Paulo has an excellent subway system with stops all over the city. The best way to see the city would be taking the metro to a particular stop, exploring the area on foot and then taking the metro to another station. Given the density of traffic on the streets, taking the subway is your best bet.
- There are two main transfer points for the buses, Praça da República and the Terminal Bandeiras. Buses are a rather convenient alternative although you could expect some delays due to traffic constraints.
- Renting a car is another option, but given that the roads are crowded at the best of times- if you’re not accustomed to the traffic, refrain from taking to the streets here.
- If all else fails, hail a taxi but keep in mind they can be expensive. There are two types of taxis in Sao Paulo, the White Taxi and the Radio Cabs. White taxis are the ones you’ll see waiting in line on the streets while the radio cabs are operated by private operators where the rates and pre-determined and can be booked online.
Ask question in category
How do i reach Rodolpho Torres Tatoo shop , and is there a hotel nearby thereAnswer Report Abuse
I'm not sure about the exact location. But I would recommend that you call Rodolpho Torres on 5511960253432.Report Abuse