Museu Da Casa BrasileiraCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2705 - Jardim Paulistano, São Paulo - SP 01451-000, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-1130323727
- Ticket Price: 4 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Museu Da Casa Brasileira - Review
Royalty is conspicuous and rightly so the Casa Brasileira is one such symbol of regal living built in the 1940's by one of the patriarchs of a powerful family. The museum is known for its exhibits from the 17th to 19th century, many of which include the artifacts of the daily life of the alleged bourgeois.
It's a relatively small museum, so don't spend a lot time of here.
Museu Da Casa Brasileira Ticket Prices
- For students, the tickets are available at a reduced price of R$2.
- For seniors and children under the age of 12 are waived of the entry fee.
How To reach Museu Da Casa Brasileira by Public Transport
- R. Gumercindo Saraiva, 290 (Bus Stop)
- Escocia (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Museu Da Casa Brasileira
- Praca Sao Lourenco
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sao Paulo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sao Paulo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Da Casa Brasileira
95% of people who visit Sao Paulo include Museu Da Casa Brasileira in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.32% of people start their Museu Da Casa Brasileira visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Da Casa Brasileira
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Da Casa Brasileira
Museu Da Casa Brasileira Map
Museu Da Casa Brasileira Trips
Museu Da Casa Brasileira, Sao Paulo Reviews
Big space at the backyard. Really beautiful and quiet. O recommend for relaxing and learn things about Brazil.
Very I interesting history of development of Sao paulo. Really worth a visit. Cheap entrance fee and over 60 years entrance free. Do not recommend the restaurant as very over priced and service slow.
Good structure and the current exposition was nice, but failed to report that the garden (a must see part of the experience) was closed due to an event.
Beautiful yet simple. Loved the design exposition. Great new prototypes!
Small museum that offers a glimpse of Brazilian history based in home furniture and other things used in a daily basis on Brazilian homes. There is a nice restaurant inside, requires reservation. There is a free admittance but limit in number of people allowed simultaneously. Depending on exhibition, this can be reached just after lunch. Parking on local, very expensive.
All QuestionsMuseu da casa brasileira
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station