Arte Sacra loosely translates to Sacred Art. You can guess now that the Museu de Arte Sacra displays exhibits that are used as either embellishments or are necessary paraphernalia of the Church's proceedings. Housed in the 18th century monastery, with over 400 masks and jewelry and objects dating as far as the 17th century.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu De Arte Sacra
- For students, the tickets are available at a reduced price of R$3.
- On Saturdays, entry to the museum is free.
- Children under 5 years of age and seniors are exempted from paying the entry fee.
- The last admission to the museum is at 5:30 pm.
How to Reach Museu De Arte Sacra
- Tiradentes (Metro Station)
- Luz (Metro Station)
- Creperie Chez Thierry
- Casa do Pao de Queijo
- Choppao Restaurante E Pizzaria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sao Paulo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sao Paulo and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.27% of people who visit Sao Paulo include Museu De Arte Sacra in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
59.22% of people start their Museu De Arte Sacra visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu De Arte Sacra
58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De Arte Sacra