Museu PaulistaCurrently Open
- Address: Parque da Independência, Ipiranga, São Paulo, 04263–000, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +55-1120658000
- Ticket Price: 6 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Museu Paulista - Review
Don't be surprised if the Museu Paulista begin to resemble the Versailles gardens. Other than the beautiful architecture and landscaping, the location of the Museu Paulista has quite a lot history attached to it. It was, in fact, the place where Brazil declared its independence as was proclaimed by Dom Pedro I.
This beautiful museum has a vast range of exhibits ranging from antique vehicles to authentic house ware. Once you're done visiting the museum, take some time and stroll through the picturesque gardens and take in the wonderful vistas that come with it.
Museu Paulista Information
- For students, the tickets are available at a reduced price of R$3.
- Free entry on the first Sunday of every month.
- The museum is closed on Mondays.
- The museum is closed for renovation till 2022.
- Opening Hours: 9:00 AM
- Closing Hours: 5:00 PM
How To reach Museu Paulista by Public Transport
- 4506 Jardim Celeste (Bus stop/number)
- Nearest Eateries:
- Cantina de Mario
- Nico Hamburgueria
- Grao Ipiranga
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Paulista
3.84% of people who visit Sao Paulo include Museu Paulista in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.71% of people start their Museu Paulista visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Paulista
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Paulista