About Century Royal Hotel, Sapporo-shi
Overview of Century Royal Hotel
Walking past the city of Sapporo-shi, you will come across Century Royal Hotel. Missed by most of the visitors, Century Royal Hotel is unique in its own way.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Sapporo-shi tours.
More about Sapporo-shi
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Sapporo-shi trip planner for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Sapporo-shi like Tmark City Hotel Sapporo, Nest Hotel Sapporo Ekimae, Nest Hotel Sapporo Odori and Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo.
Book Century Royal Hotel Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Sapporo-shi with the best Sapporo-shi tours! Check out the list of top Century Royal Hotel tickets and tours today!
Temple & River Of Kings - Cruise & Walking Small Group Tour23 ReviewsDuration: 5 hour
Explore the canals of the Chao Phraya River by longtail boat. Experience local Bangkok away from the tourist trail. Wander through the Wat Po temple complex. Marvel at the dazzling Grand Palace. See the revered Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew.From USD 77.87 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Century Royal Hotel, Sapporo-shi
Stayed twice at this hotel due to its vicinity -- practically attached to Sapporo Station. It's a modern hotel that has your basic amenities. They have Western and Japanese breakfast but I would suggest the Family Mart and Lawson across the street. Staff are accommodating and speak English. Because you are practically at Sapporo station, it is easy to get around the city using bus and train. Day trip are available on the 2F. Beside Sapporo station, you can visit the nearby shopping center that has a Ramen Alley at the top floor. If you do not have time to visit the original Ramen Alley, this is a close second.
Great hotel just next to Sapporo Station. It has underground link to the station. Offered choice of traditional breakfast or buffet breakfast. Both are good.
The rooms were well arranged and clean. There are bottled water, coffee, tea, coffee pot, slippers, all free of charge. The bathroom also had various supplies. Hotel was very close to Sapporo Station and was able to walk to Odori Park. There is a smoking area in the hotel lobby.
Business hotel near JR station and department store. Very good breakfast.
Small room but every amenity you could ask for. Very clean rooms, helpful English speaking staff, and great location.
- Other Attractions
- Emirgan Sutis
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Emirgan Sutis
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Nara
- 18 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Akita Prefecture from Allen
- Trip to Tokyo, Seoul, Sapporo-shi, Kagoshima Prefecture
- Trip to Washington D. C., London, New York City, Orlando, Sapporo-shi, Raleigh, Charleston
- Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Hakodate
- Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Chiba
- Trip to Tokyo, Agra, Delhi, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Sapporo-shi, Aalborg, Kiruna
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Sapporo-shi, Hakodate from Singapore
- 24 Day Trip to Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Nara from Gold Coast
- Trip to Sapporo-shi