Hokkaido University Sapporo CampusCurrently Closed
- Address: 5 Chome Kita 8 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 060-0808, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-117162111
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Educational Site, Family And Kids, University, Souvenir Shop
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus - Review
A beautiful campus which boasts of some of the best gardens and historical buildings, makes the Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus a good place to stroll around and take in its Ginkgo tree-lined streets which change their color during autumn season.
The highlight remains the historical buildings spread throughout the campus.
Tourist also have access to the souvenir shops of the university and its canteen to grab a bite while you are here.
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus Information
- Carry drinking water and snacks if you want to spend some time here.
- Call up the place for information on campus tour.
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus Opening and Closing Hours
- The campus timings may vary as per events held here.
How To reach Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus by Public Transport
- By taking the streetcar.
- At Sapporo Station Bus Terminal
- At Kitajuhachijo Station
- At Sapporo Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus
95% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.3% of people start their Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus
89.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus Map
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Hiroshima,By: Guest UserCity: Fukuoka-shi, Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto, Hakone, Sapporo-shi, Tokyo
Hokkaido University Sapporo Campus, Sapporo-shi Reviews
A very pleasant place to walk around and learn the atmosphere of Japan universities. Got a few nice spots to take photos too but make sure you don’t disturb the students here, as the campus is sooooo quiet! Meanwhile do more for self driving tourists the guard will not welcome you so you’d better park somewhere nearby then walk over to pay a visit. Still it’s a place worth visiting if you visit Sapporo.
Hokudai definitely is a nice place to study, the campus is really beautiful and sensible to the seasons, and the atmosphere is ever changing depending on the place you are in the campus. I really enjoyed my time as an exchange student here
muslim students or tourist may get halal food at chuo cafeteria (google for direction). rice with chicken curry (423yen) and chicken tandoori (381yen).
A very beautiful campus and a great place to go for a walk. Lots of signs with historical facts in Japanese and English.
Autumn is in every corner of the campus..scenery is beautiful with the famous ginkgo tree-lined to capture
All QuestionsHokkaido university sapporo campus
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta