Horomitoge Lavender GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Yubinbango064-0945 Sapporo, Hokkaido , Chuo-ku, Bankei 471-110,Japan, Sapporo-shi Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-116225167
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Established in 1987, Horomitoge Lavender Garden is one of the rare gems of Sapporo. If you are looking for surreal sights, the extensive stretches of lavender will surely leave you speechless.
The whole garden is well taken care of and after a long day of walking through the purple colored flowers, you can buy essential oils produced here for a reasonable price as well.
The place also offers a fantastic view of Sapporo city and carrying your camera during your visit to the garden is simply, a must!
Horomitoge Lavender Garden Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes and carry bottled water.
- You can also buy lavender essential oil, floral water and seeds at the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Horomitoge Lavender Garden
- Entrance fee: Car: 500 yen (including parking fee)
- People: Free
- Reaping fee: The 500 yen (depending on the size of the stock)
Horomitoge Lavender Garden Hours
- Car exit until 6:00 pm
How to Reach Horomitoge Lavender Garden
- Bus: Maruyama-Bus Terminal (4 kilometers away)
- Train: At Maruyama Park Station
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Horomitoge Lavender Garden Address: Yubinbango064-0945 Sapporo, Hokkaido , Chuo-ku, Bankei 471-110,Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Horomitoge Lavender Garden Contact Number: +81-116225167
- Horomitoge Lavender Garden Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Horomitoge Lavender Garden(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Horomitoge Lavender Garden: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!