Kotoni Shrine124 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Chome-1-30 Kotoni 1 Jo, Nishi Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 063-0811, Japan, Sapporo-shi Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-116215544
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Cathedral
A smaller Shrine than the Hokkaido Shrine, the Kotoni Shrine exudes its charm with its minimalistic architecture, warm lightings and a spiritual ambience which is so intrinsic to the city’s vibe. If you like spiritual places, the Kotoni Shrine is perfect to escape from the crowd and spend a few minutes in silence as you offer your respect here.
During winters, the snow covered roof and pathways only add to its magic!
How to Reach Kotoni Shrine
- Train: At Kotoni Station
- By taking a Streetcar.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sapporo-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sapporo-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kotoni Shrine Address: 7 Chome-1-30 Kotoni 1 Jo, Nishi Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture 063-0811, Japan, Sapporo-shi
- Kotoni Shrine Contact Number: +81-116215544
- Kotoni Shrine Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kotoni Shrine(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kotoni Shrine: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.55% of people who visit Sapporo-shi include Kotoni Shrine in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.67% of people start their Kotoni Shrine visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kotoni Shrine
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kotoni Shrine
People normally club together Sapporo Winter Sports Museum and Sapporo Racecourse while planning their visit to Kotoni Shrine.